linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I see that the question I need an answer too has already

Customer Question

I see that the question I need an answer too has already been answered by answer.com for someone else in February 2016. Am I able to get a copy of that response without having to resubmit the question for someone to re-work?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I see that the question I need an answer too has already been answered by answer.com for someone else in February 2016. Am I able to get a copy of that response without having to resubmit the question for someone to re-work?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax.

Can you post your question, and I will look to see if the answer is available.