linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Each year Fortune magazine publishes a "Most

Customer Question

Each year Fortune magazine publishes a "Most Admired" list of the top companies in the United States. Firms are rated on these eight dimensions: innovativeness, quality of management, long-term investment value, social responsibility to the community and the environment, people management, quality of products and services, financial soundness, wise use of corporate assets, and, if international, a ninth dimension: effectiveness in doing business globally.For this assignment, select a familiar organization (you are encouraged to select an organization in which you have been employed for at least 6 months). Then, choose one of the eight dimensions used to rate top U.S. companies in which the organization appears to be underperforming. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation (12-15 slides) that addresses the following:Identify a major issue the organization is facing and in which dimension (of the eight identified above) it is underperforming. Explain the ramifications the underperformance is currently having on the organization. Identify the likely consequence of failure to improve in the selected dimension.
Analyze the relevance of the current organizational structure, design, and culture and their influence on organizational effectiveness, especially in relationship to the dimension in which the organization is struggling.
Determine whether the organization embodies the principles and values of conscious culture and management and its relevance to improving organizational function.
Present a plan to bring about necessary improvement using Kotter's 8-step change model.
Address possible challenges to the suggested change and your plans for managing those challenges.
Explain how different subsystems need to be realigned in order to bring about the change.
Detail any lessons learned and evaluate strategies that you as a manager will either avoid or engage in when designing the structure, building culture, and managing change in your organization.
Present evidence from at least three scholarly articles to support your position and proposed change initiative.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

What is your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thursday next week
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is this okay?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

I can provide the answer but if you agree that you will not use my work as it is and will re-word the whole presentation, please let me know if you are interested in this way, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am paying for the work to be done, not for me to go and do the work myself. If I can't present it the way you give it to me then I will need another expert to help me. I'm paying someone to do it because I don't have the time to do it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please let me know, if not please refer me to another expert
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

So you will understand my work and then will explain it to your audience?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will go over it but I don't have to explain anything to any audience I am taking online classes and don't have the time to do this assignment. Can you help me or not?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Okay, I am opting out in that case so another expert could help you, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay I agree
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I agree to reword it in my own words