linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

I am working on assignment and I need a help?Compare and

Customer Question

I am working on assignment and I need a help?Compare and contrast the differences in accounting processes and procedures that medium sized companies such as yours go through when going public.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Discuss any concerns you believe the company should guard against while transitioning from privately held to publicly held (shareholder apprehension, fair market value, etc.) and provide solutions to each concern.
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: that is all I need for nowplease.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please I'm seeking a full written model document.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Mr. Greg, I posted a question few hours ago and I needed some reponses on those questions. Please can you provide me with a good answers Thank you so much.