linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Imagine you are an executive Fortune 500 company and

Customer Question

Imagine you are an executive for a Fortune 500 company and you are preparing a presentation for the board of directors about the organization's direction.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes on each slide, in which you address the following:
Analyze factors that influence each of the following: the company's strategic planning, tactical planning, operational planning, and contingency planning.
Analyze the influence that legal issues, ethics, and corporate social responsibility have had on management planning. Provide at least one example for each.
Evaluate the planning function of management as it relates to the organization's goals and strategies.
Use steps in the specific formal planning process outlined in Management.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: i need it may,16,2016 at 2:00 pm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
here are the point, would you like me to copy and paste the books to readPurpose of AssignmentStudents will be able to outline effective decision-making, planning, and control processes to move an organization forward.Resources RequiredWeek Three Collaborative discussion results and Chapters 7, 8, 9, and 10 in Schermerhorn Jr., J.R., Bachrach, D.G. (2015). Management (13th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
Grading GuideContent
Partially Met
Not Met
Factors related to strategic, tactical, operational, and contingency planning are thoroughly analyzed.
The influence of legal issues, ethics, and corporate responsibility on management planning are discussed.
The planning function of management is appropriately evaluated as it relates to the organization’s goals and strategies.
Presentation consists of 10 to 15 slides and is appropriate for the audience.
(1 points)
The presentation includes relevant media and visual aids that are consistent with the content.
(1 points)
Total Available Total Earned
Presentation Guidelines
Met1 Partially Met
.5 Not Met
The presentation is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, font sizes, and white space.
Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference slide.
(.5 points)
The presentation includes an introduction and conclusion that preview and review major points.
Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
Rules of grammar and usage are followed including spelling and punctuation.
(.5 points)
Total Available Total Earned
4 #/X
Assignment Total # 12
Additional comments:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey Mr. White, is the project done?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That model probably would be fine.I would have to see it