Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I need help me some short tax class questions

Customer Question

Hi i need help me some short tax class questions
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi i need this attached short tax questions solution by May 9th.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is there someone who can help me?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is Greg. I would like to try assist with this question if possible. What is the author/title/edition (ISBN would also work) for the text these questions are taken from? Is there any further information that can be provided? What is the deadline for submission of a resource?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We are using " Federal Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders (ISBN 9780791390498) - 7th Edition by Bittker and Eustice" in our class as text book. I am not sure, we can find these questions in text book. These questions are our assignments. It is due by May 9th.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay thanks, ***** ***** me know as soon possible if some other experts can help me.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have some tax questions. Is there any one who can help me? due by May 10th.
7. If the corporate tax rate is 30%, what amount will be available for the parent company to distribute to its individual shareholders if each company distributed 100% of its earnings and profit, plus all of the dividends received from affiliates (all $ amounts shown are taxable income, not E&P)?Individual Shareholders100%Parent Corporation
Earnings $20040% owned 85% owned 60% ownedSub A Sub B Sub C
Earnings $100 Earnings $300 Earnings $40010% ownedSub D
Earnings $50014. C is the sole shareholder of BPI Corporation. C’s basis in her shares is $5,000. BPI employees M as a manager to run the day-to-day operations. At the end of the year in question, BPI has current E&P of $100,000 and accumulated E&P of $300,000. BPI distributes cash of $100,000 to C. What the tax consequences tob. BPI
c. What are the potential tax consequences to C had not hired M, and instead was the sole employee managing the BPI operations?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I didn't get anything from you but i was charge $53 in my account. Could you tell your management to refund that $53 as soon as possible, please.Waiting for your response as soon.