PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA/CPA, Former college instructor and tutor.
64119565

I need help with this tax project JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

HI i need help with this tax project
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cant figure out how to input all of this info into the tax software
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.
please provide details and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
home / study / business / accounting / questions and answers / i:7-63 following is a list of information for peter ...
Question
I:7-63 Following is a list of information for Peter and ***** ***** for the current tax year. Peter and Amy are married and have three children, Aubrynne, Bryson, and Caden. They live at***** Anytown, USA 00000. Peter is a lawyer working for a Native American law firm. Amy works part-time in a genetic research lab. The Jones’ Social Security numbers and ages are as follows:Name S.S. No. AgePeter ###-##-#### 32Amy ###-##-#### 28Aubrynne ###-##-#### 5Bryson ###-##-#### 3Caden ###-##-#### 1ReceiptsPeter’s salary- $70,000Amy’s salary- 32,000Interest income on municipal bonds- 2,400Interest income on certificate of deposit (Universal Savings) - 3,100Dividends on GM stock- 1,600DisbursementsEyeglasses and exam for Aubrynne- $ 600Orthodontic work for Bryson to correct a congenital defect- 2,500Medical insurance premiums, after-tax basis- 1,800Withholding for state income taxes- 7,200Withholding for federal income taxes- 16,000State income taxes paid with last year’s tax return (paid when the return was filed in the current year) -500Property taxes on home- 1,100Property taxes on automobile- 300Interest on home- 9,700Interest on credit cards- 200Cash contribution to church- 3,900In addition to the above, on September 17, Peter and Amy donate some Beta Trader, Inc. stock to Lakeville Community College. Beta Trader, Inc. is publicly traded. The FMV of the stock on the date of the contribution is $700. Peter and Amy had purchased the stock on November 7, 2003 for $300. Compute Peter and Amy’s income tax liability for the current year using Form 1040, Schedules A and B, and Form 8283, if necessary.I need this by 4/21/2016 at 4pm
Expert:  PDtax replied 7 months ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'm in eastern standard time. When is your project due my time?
Expert:  PDtax replied 7 months ago.
Do you still need the return?