linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Disaster Recovery Plan

Customer Question

Disaster Recovery Plan for IT
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Math-Stat replied 6 months ago.
HiThank you for using this site. Can you give me some more details about your Research?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is the objective. We are working as a team. I am responsible for the Disaster Recovery Plan. I have attached a zip file of what we have so far.In this unit, you will begin working on the cost proposal (for hardware and software items needed, maintenance proposals for the specified hardware, documentation of operations and disaster recovery) and a draft of your group presentation. Project team members should be working on their individual areas of expertise, as well as providing input to other team members and the overall design effort.Unit ObjectivesUpon successful completion of this unit, you will be able to:2. Create the appropriate supporting documentation for an Information Systems solution.2.1 Provide cost data for proposed hardware and software items.
2.3 Develop maintenance proposals for the specified hardware.
2.4 Provide documentation for operations and disaster recovery.3. Present a complete product proposal which solves a real world scenario in Information Systems.3.1 Develop a product proposal
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Have you made any progress?