Travis Eygabroad
Travis Eygabroad,
Experience:  Founder at IT Forensic Techologies

I already asked to help me with one of my practice

Customer Question

I already asked to help me with one of my practice assignment, but there is something else that I need help with and it's really important to get a full grade in this one. and I really need the A+ in this assignment and it's due in 24th April. So, please help me with it.Understanding Small Business Network NeedsFor this assignment, we are exploring the unique needs of micro - and small businesses. To begin, you are going to create a purchasing budget for a traditional network configuration. Then, you are going to go shopping again to find a cost for similar needs, but only through as many hosted / cloud services as possible to match the services supplied through equipment purchased to be onsite.Part 1 - Traditional NetworkCreate a small business network for an independent retail store or restaurant. They are looking for a company to give them a cost for equipment and software purchases.
Find pricing for:- 1 Server (Design for RAID storage, 5 Users licenses, Data Backup, 8 GB of RAM min, Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Essentials, and Microsoft Exchange).- 3 PCs with Monitor, included antivirus software solutions and backup solution for data stored on PC hard drive, Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business version.- Network Router and Firewall with Wireless (802.11n).- Assume wiring and other infrastructure is already in place.- Accounting Software: Quickbooks Pro.The business wants to pump music into area where customers are, what solutions can you find for this?At this time, you are not going to price this out, but a consultant would also be concerned with broadband connectivity, telephone service and even possibly a telephone system.Part 2 - Cloud SolutionTake previous budget and compare it to what you can do when you outsource services to a hosted / cloud environment. Put these services in the Hosting Budget - include initial price and then on-going yearly cost. If cloud service not available, what alternate solutions can you use if you avoid purchasing a traditional server? Some of the costs and/or equipment may be the same from the first budget.1. File Storage and Backup
2. Email Services
3. Website Hosting
4. Accounting Software
5. PC solutions (3)
6. Antivirus
7. Office Productivity Software (i.e. Microsoft Office)
8. Wireless RouterWhich solution would you recommend (Traditional Network vs. Cloud Solution) and why?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It would be better if it is a fully written new one, because my Prof. will check for any paraphrasing or plagiarism.And you can take your time with it because the due date is on April 24th
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Travis Eygabroad replied 6 months ago.
Hello, do you still need assistance with this? how long does it need to be?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, please. And i need it ASAP
it's a project that worth 10% from the class and i need it to be good.
4 or 5 pages sound reasonable.
I will get it done in the next couple of days for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.