ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.

Part A 1. Why is the money multiplier in the United States

Customer Question

Part A1. Why is the money multiplier in the United States smaller than the inverse of the required reserve ratio? Provide one (1) reason.
2. Explain why depositing cash into a checking account does not change the money supply. Provide one (1) supporting fact.
3. Explain why the money supply does not change when one individual writes a check to another. Provide one (1) supporting fact.Part B1. Describe one (1) reason why the flexibility of wages and prices tend to favor the Keynesian economic view in the short run and one (1) reason why the flexibility of wages and prices tend to favor the classical economic view in the long run.2. Refer the figure below and explain what happens in each graph (A, B, and C) when an economy is moving from a recession (point a) back to full employment.Both parts are to be included in 1 - 4 page double spaced paper, with sources cited in APA format, 12 pt. times new roman, and 1 inch margins on all sides.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Unfortunately I do not have any documentation to upload I have not even started it as I was unaware of exactly how to format an essay like this. I am seeking a fully written new model document. The three topics I was thinking of for the first question of part a were, national output (as measured my gdp), unemployment, and inflation as those are the 3 broadest topics of macroeconomics.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cannot accept this offer that is a lot of money... I have had others write stuff for maybe $70 dollars... Even if it asks for 4 pages they are double spaced so really it's about 2 pages.... $100 for each page is not acceptable for me.Please open this question back up for others for now.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.
It is not 100 for each it is 200 additional for whole assignment.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i don't understand.. For both of my questions which are separate you asked for $200 for each? That would be $400 for my 2 separate questions posted?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.
What the maximum you can afford and also mention your final deadline for both, thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
F. Naz, please opt out. Thank you.
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
Hi again. PDtax here. I can assist since the first expert opted out. I'll post an Offer to assist. Please confirm your deadline. PDtax
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thank you I'm sorry I cannot accept that, I am used to only spending around 70-75 dollars for a paper like this. I have done it many times before.It is really only 2 pages for each since it is asked to be a double spaced page document.I cannot afford that much as I was expecting it to be around the price I already paid for since it gives you a figure when posting a question or upwards of $70-$75. that is more than 3 times the amount that gives a general figure
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
I ask $30 per page for a double spaced page. And I added $40 for all the research time, including APA cites. And I did not add for a time premium. I will opt out. Other experts can review your question, stance on pricing, and advise. PDtax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 6 months ago.
I can answer this for you asap. What is the maximum you can afford?