PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA/CPA, Former college instructor and tutor.
64119565

Part A 1. Describe three (3) ways we can use macroeconomic

Customer Question

Part A1. Describe three (3) ways we can use macroeconomic analysis, with one (1) original example for each way.
2. You are running a small yard maintenance business for the summer. What do you expect to happen to the number of yards you can maintain in a day as you add workers if you don't purchase more capital equipment (like mowers and leaf blowers)? Provide at least two (2) supporting facts to support your response.Part B1. Using the real business cycle theory, explain two (2) effects of an adverse technological shock on the labor market and on the output market.
2. Suppose you were interested in increasing technological progress in your country. Suggest two (2) ways to do this.Both parts are to be included in 1 - 4 page double spaced paper with sources cited in APA format. 12 pt. times new roman font, 1 inch margins on all side.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I do not have any additional information for this, and I am requesting a fully written new model for this document.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 8 months ago.
PLEASE ACCEPT THE OFFER AND MENTION YOUR DEADLINE THANKS.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cannot accept this offer that is a lot of money... I have had others write stuff for maybe $70 dollars... Even if it asks for 4 pages they are double spaced so really it's about 2 pages.... $100 for each page is not acceptable for me.Please open this question back up for others for now.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.
It is not $100 each page it is in total $200 additional for whole assignment, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
F. Naz, please opt out. Thank you.
Expert:  PDtax replied 7 months ago.
Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer Since the original expert opted out, I can assist. I assume you still need this. I'll post an Offer. Accept, and mention your deadline. Please advise if you need this in the next 36 hours.Customer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is this for the 2 separate questions I have?
You have answered for both each.There is 2 separate assignments both with parts A and B. Is this for both of my questions asked combined or just for 1 set of part A and B questions?If I am understanding right, it will be for my 2 separate - 4 double spaced page each documents for $160, less my $53 dollars paid?
Expert:  PDtax replied 7 months ago.
No. My offers were two similar offers, for the total of two Part A and B projects. The papers of up to 4 pages, 8 total, are $30 per page plus time to research your questions and add APA cites/references. A total of $320 is requested for all the work you want. I also don't know what your deadline is, so I will honor that price, even if you need these tomorrow. Both offers, for 1/2 the total each, are on the table. Please advise.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No thank you I'm sorry I cannot accept that, I am used to only spending around 70-75 dollars for a paper like this. I have done it many times before.It is really only 2 pages for each since it is asked to be a double spaced page document.
Expert:  PDtax replied 7 months ago.
Sorry we couldn't work out a deal. Good luck.Customer