Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Hw, Plaintiff Widget Corp. is incorporated in Delaware and

Customer Question

hw
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Plaintiff Widget Corp. is incorporated in Delaware and has its principal place of business in New Jersey. It brings two separate suits, both in federal court, and both demanding over $75,000 in damages. The suits are brought respectively against a citizen of Delaware and a citizen of New Jersey. Both of the two defendants may successfully move to dismiss the suit against Widget Corp. for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. true or false
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?