linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Tasks: Complete the following tasks: •Perform a SWOTT

Customer Question

Tasks:Complete the following tasks:
•Perform a SWOTT analysis, placing particular emphasis on long-term trends affecting the company chosen by you.
•Create a (new) mission statement, placing particular emphasis on what the competition is doing. Include the following elements in your statement:
◦Customer orientation
◦Service category
◦Scope or direction
◦Core competency
◦Measurability
Describe the elements of marketing strategy for the organization you chose for Assignment 1 (Choosing a Company). What process did the organization follow to select (or discover) its key target market? Do you agree with the marketing mix strategy developed for this target market? Why or why not?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for new request, when is the deadline for this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tonight and I have another one I need s well just send me the amount I have a couple more I need as well should I post it all here and you decide on the price
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

How many hours from now is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Are the any more extension with the deadline? (like 1 day?)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

So can we extend this to 1 or 2 days? Is it ok?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this one or the next assigment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this one I need tonight or I have another one you can do tonight
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can that b done
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

The SWOTT analysis, can it be done 1 or 2 days from now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but can I give another assignment to be done today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 5 things I need done how much would it be to have them all done tonight
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

If tonight, I think I can not do them, because right now, it is almost 4 am in my place so will need 1 to 2 days (if they are writing homeworks)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how soon can you have all 5 done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you have it by midnight your time
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

can you post first all those 5? I do not have any idea what are those 5?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can post them here
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

ok I am waiting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A customer database template with fields containing critical customer information from your key market segmentØ A customer satisfaction survey containing 10 questions about the segment's customer service experienceØ A description on how this customer data will be collected
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the basis of the blueprint created in Assignment 4, select possible contact point failures where you would create improvements in the form of new or improved services. Why do you consider these to be contact point failures?For these contact point failures, identify and analyze at least two areas for the improvement or creation of new services. Why do you suggest these areas for the improvement or creation of services? How will customers benefit by improving these areas or creating new services?In addition, write a statement positioning the brand around the new or improved services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This week, you need to communicate to your "company's" market segment the key benefits that make the company distinct from the competitors. In addition, you need to announce the improvements in the delivery of the services by the company. While the company has a limited communications budget, the chief marketing officer (CMO) wants to allocate the money in the most effective way.Write an IMC strategy that includes the following:
•An advertisement featuring the new (improved) services and containing the following elements:◦A headline◦A subheadline◦A brand positioning statement◦An artwork◦A layout•A brief paragraph identifying and supporting both traditional and nontraditional channels to carry the advertisement.In addition, propose a pricing objective and a pricing strategy for the company based on the information gathered from the following:
•The case study•The understanding of the competition•The likely attitude of the current customersExplain why the company should follow your pricing strategy. Justify your pricing strategy using appropriate examples and reasoning.Using the South University Library, complement your understanding of the competitive environment. Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that consists of a compilation of the Final Project works completed in the first nine weeks.The presentation should have a minimum of 20 slides. The detailed description of each slide should be described in the Notes section of the presentation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the power point is the 5th thing
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I am sorry but I can not anymore help you with these 5, I will just opt out so that other experts can immediately help you on these. Hope for your understanding.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you do any of them
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Do yo still need help on these? please reply asap

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you do them
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

One problem is the quote (price) is too low for all of these 5 home works,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you can do the first one then I'll do another quote for the next one
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

How many pages is for the SWOTT analysis? (minimum pages and maximum pages required?)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well 2-3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the company I was thinking could be sprint but it has to be some type of media market
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Is it ok with you if I will use the Australian company " Telstra " ? for the SWOTT?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok is that a media company
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just googled it that's fine
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

How about CNN? is it ok with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first one is fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was originally going to do time Warner but not enough info
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Telstra is fine
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

ok, just to clarify with you, that the quote right now is good only for the first task, that is, the SWOTT Analysis, once I have finished this (1 or 2 hrs from now) we will talk later for the others ok?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that's sounds great
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

ok, kindly accept this small offer below so that we can exchange our emails using a private dialog box. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just please make sure it answers all the questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on my phone that extra box isn't coming up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can give you my email again and whatever the offer is I can add it to you tip I guess any other suggestions
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

hi, can you check your email now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did and responded
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

can you check email again?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I responded