F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
20040807

This question is for ****: Collect the team members' Week 5

Customer Question

This question is for ****:
Collect the team members' Week 5 individual Inferential Statistics and Findings assignment papers and spreadsheets.
Review each team member's inferential statistics and findings, incorporating the best elements into one team inferential statistics and findings paper and spreadsheet.
.Note the strengths and weaknesses
.Where there are differences, collaborate with your team to find the best approach.
Complete the cumulative Business Research Project by combining all parts into a 2,450- to 2,800- word paper that is between by collaborating with your team to include the following:
.Revised tables or figures based on prior instructor feedback
.Description or interpretation of the tables or figures
.Summary of the results of testing the null hypothesis, with a clear statement whether or not the null hypothesis was rejected
.Answers to the research questions
.Conclusions that were derived from this study
.An inconclusive result is acceptable for this project. Should that be the case, suggest potential future research efforts and a new research questions that might provide more definitive results.
.Recommendations based on the results
.Observations (reflection) on the business problem and its solution
.Research challenges your team experienced in this study
.Steps to minimize challenges in future research
.Suggested future research based on your research results, challenges, and implications
Format your Business Research Report consistent with APA guidelines.
Develop a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following elements:
.Overall picture of the research process
.Summary of the research results including specific answers to the research question
.Summary of the challenges, implications, and recommendations
Submit the Business Research Report, Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet, and Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to the Assignment Files tab.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my team members and my papers when you are ready for them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to have the paper by Tuesday 8pm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I need help with my homework assignment:Collect the team members' Week 5 individual Inferential Statistics and Findings assignment papers and spreadsheets.
Review each team member's inferential statistics and findings, incorporating the best elements into one team inferential statistics and findings paper andspreadsheet..Note the strengths and weaknesses
.Where there are differences, collaborate with your team to find the best approach.Complete the cumulative Business Research Project by combining all parts into a 2,450- to 2,800- word paper that is between by collaborating with your team to include the following:.Revised tables or figures based on prior instructor feedback
.Answers to the research questions
.Recommendations based on the results
.Suggested future research based on your research results, challenges, and implicationsFormat your Business Research Report consistent with APA guidelines.Develop a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following elements:.Overall picture of the research process
.Summary of the challenges, implications, and recommendationsSubmit the Business Research Report, Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet, and Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to the Assignment Files tab.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg I need my paper spreadsheet and powerpoint by 12pm tomorrow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the files to complete the assignment

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the paper, spreadsheet and powerpoint by 1pm est today Feb3
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

How many hours are remaining from now, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Three hours min and five hours max. If you can do the paper and spread sheet but don't have enough time to do the powerpoint. I will try to do the powerpoint on my own, but I will need something by 5 hours/ 2pm est feb3
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Sorry can not do in this short period, take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you