linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I am working on my final project which is Select your

Customer Question

Customer: I am working on my final project which is Select your favorite drink or snack item manufactured by a publicly held company. For this product respond to the following:Where is the product manufactured?Given the suggested retail price of the company and using a 50% markup on price at retail, for a snank it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am part way done with it and need to do gross profit and find ingrediant
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Business and Finance Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I see that there is one posted for the same assignement does this mean you have done it before?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

What should be the length of answer in word limit or page length, and also mention your deadline, thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have my project started and I am doing it on pretzel chips by the Snack Factory. I already have the first part done. I need to do the gross profit margin and find an ingredient to do the research on that is in the product. It is due by the 3rd.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Please send what you have done so the gross margin and ingredient may be found by your deadline, thanks. You may upload at www.wikisend.com or www.mediafire.com, and provide me the link, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
those cites don't work
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
can I just cancel this order
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where is the product manufactured?
Given the suggested retail price of the company and using a 50% markup on price at retail, determine the sell price to the distributor/merchandiser. Review the company’s overall gross margin. If the product is sold direct to the consumer you may apply the gross margin as calculated. Applying the gross margin percentage to your product sales price, infer the cost of the product. Present your calculations in a supporting table.
Complete the same exercise for a competitor’s product of the same type. Present your calculations in a supporting table included in your paper.
Comment on the differences in cost between the two competitors, and assert the reason for this difference (e.g., does the company compete on cost or differentiation?)
Apply the concept of the value chain to this product. What types of costs would be relevant for each segment of the value chain for this product?
Research a single critical ingredient of your snack and its source. Do you expect significant increases in the cost of this ingredient over the next year? Support your response with input from the commodities market or other economic data.
What are the opportunities to offset this price increase, maintain gross margin and offer the product to consumers at the same price currently? Present your calculations in a supporting table included in your paper.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see that this was already done one like this
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do I add what I have already done?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

You may upload at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do I have to sign up for those cites?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

no.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do I get a refund?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Contact JA customer service, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
can I add my file here ?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.