linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Apple Inc. (not the computer) is located in state. They want

Customer Question

Apple Inc. (not the computer) is located in Washington state. They want to produce apples on newly required land or they could do nothing. The new apples will be gala and granny smith. Some industry publications has released the following data: Granny
smith demand Gala demand Weak Strong Weak .10 .40 Strong .20 .30 Revenue projections shows an annual contribution to profit of $15000 if Apple Inc. only produces gala apples and demand is weak for gala apples. However, $50,000 can be earned if only gala apples
are produced and demand is strong. If Apple Inc. only plants granny smith apples, then $10,000 can be earned if demand is weak, and $70,000 if demand is strong. If Apple Inc. produces both apples, then look at the following table: Granny smith demand Gala
demand Weak Strong Weak $13,000 $45,000 Strong $17,000 $55,000 What is the decision to be made and how much is the profit contribution for all options? Show all your work using the excel add in. Show all branch solutions.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Glenn replied 11 months ago.

Hi

thanks for using this

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I submitted one additional question to the masses and am glad you picked it up...I cannot afford $57 per question for the other ones...so let me know if we can work out an arrangement for the others.

ok

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Following up -- is this the same glenn I've communicated with or just a weird coincidence that I'm working with two glenns?? The titles are different...

the same

do you still need answer for this? please reply if you still need