linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

This is Kumar. Due 12/18/15. Please show all work. I have

Customer Question

This is for Ashok Kumar. Due 12/18/15. Please show all work. I have uploaded the Unit VI study guide that you will need for question #5 and the book is Question 1 Holding Period Return Based on the following information calculate the holding period return: P0 = $10.00 P1 = $12.00 D1 = $1.22 Question 2 Risk and Return, Coefficient of Variation Based on the following information, calculate the coefficient of variation and select the best investment based on the risk/reward relationship. Std Dev. Exp. Return Company A 10.4 15.2 Company B 14.6 22.9 Question 3 Risk & Return and the CAPM. Based on the following information, calculate the required return based on the CAPM: Risk Free Rate = 3% Market Return =10.5% Beta = 1.2 Question 4 Sources of Risk & Diversification – convertible bond. Address each source of risk from the portfolio perspective and how diversification impacts them. Your response should be at least 250 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Textbook is "Practical financial management by Lasher Question 5 Go to www.cnbc.com and explore the video tab, by using the key term diversification. As you learned in this unit, there are various sources of information. Watch at least three videos you find, list the videos you viewed, and provide a summary of the type of information that the video contained and how it relates to this unit.

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Ashok Kumar replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for requesting me. I am sorry to inform that I won't be able to solve these questions. Hence, I will opt out. Some finance expert may hel you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ok, will you open it back up to all experts.

Now it is open to all experts.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you.

welcome

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Ashok Kumar, can you please remove the state that this is for you?

Actually any finance expert will be able to reply it. Ask moderator to change category of this question.

Further, I can not do any thing with the problem.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Can someone please just answer these two questions, which are due today 12/21/15 by 10:00 pm central standard time.

Question 1. Sources of Risk & Diversification – convertible bond.

Address each source of risk from the portfolio perspective and how diversification impacts them. Your response should be at least 250 words in length.

Question 2. Risk & Return and the CAPM.

Based on the following information, calculate the required return based on the CAPM:
Risk Free Rate = 3%
Market Return =10.5%
Beta = 1.2

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  BusinessTutor replied 11 months ago.

Please advise if you still need the solutions. If not, please advise so that I can close the post

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

No longer need it. Thank you anyway.