linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

An essay on market structures
, 1. Describe each market

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****... an essay on market structures
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1. Describe each market structure discussed in the course (perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and monopoly) and discuss two of the market characteristics of each market structure.2. Identify one real-life example of a market structure in your local city and relate your example to each of the characteristics of the market.3. Describe how high entry barriers into a market will influence long-run profitability of the firms.4. Explain the competitive pressures that are present in markets with high barriers to entry.5. Explain the price elasticity of demand in each market structure and its effect on pricing of its products in each market.6. Describe how the role of the government affects each market structure’s ability to price its products.7. Discuss the effect of international trade on each market structure.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Essays Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure... will I receive an answer this evening?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

What should be the length of answers and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer need the service. thank you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks.