Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

MODULE 5 Application Assignments Question 1: Are there

Customer Question

MODULE 5 Application Assignments
Question 1: Are there differences in perceptions of delivery reliability between the companies who resell as a private label, manufacturer brand, or a combination of both?
1. Run the one-way ANOVA.
2. Use type of company sales as the independent variable.
3. Use delivery reliability as the dependent variable.
4. Select descriptive statistics and tests of homogeneity.
5. Choose an appropriate post-hoc comparison to evaluate the differences between groups.
Question 2: Did company size and structure of procurement impact overall customer satisfaction in January?
1. Run a two-way between groups ANOVA.
2. Use size and structure of procurement as independent variables.
3. Use overall satisfaction in January as the dependent variable.
4. Report the descriptive statistics, assumptions tests, effect sizes (partial eta) as well as tests of statistical significance.
Question 3: Has overall customer satisfaction changed since the change in ownership? And, are smaller companies more satisfied than larger companies?
1. Run a one-way between groups ANCOVA.
2. Use size as independent variables.
3. Use overall satisfaction in January as the covariate.
4. Use overall satisfaction in June as the dependent variable.
5. Report the descriptive statistics, assumptions tests, effect sizes (partial eta) as well as tests of statistical significance.
Write a brief conclusion statement summarizing your results. What can you tell this manufacturing company about their customers? Has the change in ownership improved customer satisfaction? What types of customers seem to be most satisfied with this company?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello...i need answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i finished to pay.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** data is not showing correctly (in column forms) - can you provide the original assignment in document form? Be sure to also include the specific directions for what you are needing.

You can use a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with me to view.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.