linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Create a paper of 1,000–1,250 words that includes an

Customer Question

Create a paper of 1,000–1,250 words that includes an introduction and conclusion that make relevant connections to course objectives and addresses the following questions:
1. Should these parties reach an agreement? Why or why not?
2. What were the barriers to reaching a negotiated agreement (psychological, structural, and tactical)?
3. Should Bettman and Goodenow be the ones to anticipate and overcome any barriers?
4. What power moves were used by each party?
5. What were the limits of each party’s power?
6. What is each side’s BATNA?
7. For the players, is the agreement better or worse than the final offer they received prior to the season’s cancellation?
8. Which was apparent in this case, distributive or integrative bargaining?
9. Could the final agreement have been reached earlier, thus avoiding the cancellation of the season? Give reasons for your opinion.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Judy, the paper is due tonight by midnight I can push to 1am CST but that is as late as I can submit it, can you have it done in that period of time?
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me, however I am currently working on several other requests. There is not enough time to complete this for you.

I will opt out and your question will go back on the general question list for another expert to see and perhaps assist you.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and was requested to look in on your question.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

What is your real deadline, and what is the source document that drives your essay? Once I know if there is time, and I can review the source material, I can post a price.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello PDtax Thank you Thank you!!! I am attaching the PDF can you have it completed by 5 or 6am CST? tomorrow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello PDtax The deadline has passed but I have an extension, it has to be done by tomorrow 10/30 I was hoping for early AM can you tell me after your review what you think your eta will be? also price
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Read/analyze a 20 page article, then a three-four page paper. I was all set to tell you no when I read you wanted this overnight. If I can work on it tomorrow, what is your drop dead deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tomorrow 5pm is what I was told can you have it done? if you need more time tell me what you need I think due to some issues I can push until 9pm.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Any way, the research/reading time, review of terms used, analysis and paper crafting makes this involved and expensive. I'll post an Offer. Accept, and I will be notified in the morning.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PDtax you seemed forced I realize it is last min. if you do not want to do this let me know
I am posted to pay $78 I am willing to pay $100 that is all I can afford if you expect more let me know I will contact support and see what they can do for me.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, not even close. The project would be $400 or more for the amount of reading, research and rush deadline. I appreciate the opportunity to bid on your project.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PDtax the essay is simply answering the questions asked 1000-1200 words with one citation
there is no way it cost $400
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is my 2nd Masters and that makes us great people but really $400 I have written all of them expect this one my sister passed and I am not focused I simply need some help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you read the questions this is Power, Politics and Influence, I don't expect you to write an A paper I need it done as well as you can. it isn't a project it is a paper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PDtax you only need to academically read 10 pages the other pages are graphs of salaries and citations.
I will call support I have an issue with someone requesting $400 for a 3 page essay only because it is APA format
you will only have one citation and cite the author and year end of paragraph or somewhere in paragraph's.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Thank you again for the opportunity to review your project. Good luck.