linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

You have been made the Chief Information Officer and Chief

Customer Question

You have been made the Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer (CIO / CTO) of an innovative e-Commerce start-up company that a venture capital group has funded. The CEO has given you sixty (60) days to deliver an information technology project
plan in anticipation of the company locating to a new facility. Since this is a start-up company, there is currently no building or technology infrastructure to support the business. All information technology (hardware and software) must be implemented in
either a hosted solution, on-site solution or a hybrid model. The CEO is expecting you to integrate different technologies from different partners and incorporate industry best practices in connection with the development of technological systems. The new
facility is a two-story stand-alone building. The company currently consists of ten (10) employees with revenues of $5 million but is expected to grow to thirty (30) employees with revenue of $30 million over the next two (2) years.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please complete the data thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What data?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not sure what information you are looking for...please clarify
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

You can see that the information is missing what is to be done or what is the requirement, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm just going to cancel this question...it is due sunday, and this is not helpful .
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

If you could tell me what is to be done from the data I can provide you the answer by or before Sunday, thanks.