Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Global Business Environment
, Suppose on July 1st,

Customer Question

Customer: Global Business Environment
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Suppose on July 1st, 2003, Porsche expected $1 million sales from the U.S. at the end of July. On July 1st, 2003, the spot exchange rate was $1.1362/€, the 30-day forward exchange rate was $1.1400/€, and the 60-day forward exchange rate was $1.1450/€. Porsche predicted that by the end of July, the spot exchange rate would be $1.1390/€ and the 30-day forward exchange rate would be $1.1460/€. Porsche also predicted that during August, 2003, the U.S. would have a monthly interest rate at 4% and inflation rate at 1%, while Euro zone would have a monthly interest rate at 5% and inflation rate at 3%. Which of the following strategies will generate the most € for Porsche at the end of August?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long is the wait?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?