F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
20040807

You answered a question a few weeks ago titled SPSS Stats. I

Customer Question

You answered a question a few weeks ago titled SPSS Stats. I have the identical homework assignement and would like to get a price for you to give me that work with maybe a different story. I can be reached at XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide details and you may also upload data at www.wikisend.com or www.mediafire.com and provide me the link, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached the instructions for the assignment below and uploaded the data set/SPSS to wikisend.Please let me know if you have any further questions. This assignment is due on Friday October 16, 2015 at midnight (eastern time). I need to have it before that date.http://wikisend.com/download/948502/R7031Afinal.sav
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloI never received any information from you. I submitted everything as you asked but i have yet to get anything back so i cant rate you yet. Are you working on it or should i reach out to someone else? Let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I keep receiving emails asking to rate you but you havent answered the question that i presented. Please let me know immediately if i should contact someone else. Thanks