Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

There are two questions i need both answered. Thank you

Customer Question

There
are two questions i need both answered. Thank you Regards, ***** ***** 1 • Launch the POM-QM for Windows software and from the main menu select Module and thenForecasting. • Next, select File, New and Time series analysis. To answer Question 1: Use the
forecasting module that you opened in the POM-QM for Windows software to solve the Southwestern University case study at the end of Chapter 4 of the Heizer and Render (2014) textbook. For this case study, you are required to build a forecasting model. Assume
a trend analysis (regression over time) forecasting model and build a model for each of the five games (five models in total) by using the forecasting module of the POM software. Answer the three Discussion questions given in the case study. Explain your reasoning
or show your calculations. Question 2 • Launch the POM-QM for Windows software and from the main menu select Module and then Waiting lines. Scenario: During registration at a university, an adviser must approve students’ course selections. It takes the adviser
an average of 2.8 minutes (exponentially distributed) to approve each schedule, and students arrive at the adviser’s office at the rate of 20 per hour (Poisson distributed). To answer Question 2: Address the following using the POM software. • Compute the
average time a student spends in the waiting line. Students have complained to the registrar about the length of time they must wait to have their schedules approved. The registrar is considering several ways to reduce the waiting time. • One way to reduce
the waiting time is to assign some assistants to the adviser. Each assistant would reduce the average time required to approve a schedule by 0.2 minutes, down to a minimum of 1.0 minute. How many assistants should the registrar assign to the adviser if the
registrar feels that a waiting time of ten minutes is not unreasonable? • About one-fifth of the students identify their cases as routine. The advisor can serve these kinds of routine cases in one minute (with negligible variance). Hence, another way the registrar
can reduce the waiting time is to provide an assistant to handle routine cases, while the advisor handles the non-routine cases. Do you find this option acceptable? • Yet another way the registrar can reduce the waiting time is to provide additional advisers.
Assuming that the average service time for each adviser is the same, how many advisers would the registrar need to hire to bring the waiting time to 10 minutes or less?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do need this. I need to submit it by Tuesday evening 6:00pm.
Thanks,
Azhar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg,
I was charged $28 last week and i did not get an answer for my last weeks question and I have also been charged $56 just now. I hope that you all will adjust my last payment and include my last weeks payment for this weeks question.
Thanks,
Azhar

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you I don't want to be referred to another expert as I am running out of time. I would like a refund please.