F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
20040807

I need to get an answer on this question

Customer Question

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Can you provide the specifics of the question that you are trying to have answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the answer to the question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Exercises: 2.1 and 14.1 The following exercises are required and cover topics in this week's required reading. Review the instructions carefully before completing and submitting the exercises. For the exercises this week and in following weeks, please use the Excel templates provided. For several of the exercises you will use automated templates (that is, Excel templates that automatically perform calculations) to arrive at your answers. 1) Complete Exercise 2.1 on page 45 in Quantitative Methods in Health Care Management. In the Excel document below, you may use Sheet 1 ("Moving Averages Template"), which includes an automated Excel table, for your calculations, or do these manually. Use Sheet 2 to record your answers to a, b, c, and this additional question (2.1d): "In 1–2 sentences, explain which of the three results you have the most confidence in projecting accurately and why that is." 2) Complete Exercise 14.1 on page 386 in Quantitative Methods in Health Care Management. In the Excel document below, use Sheet 3 ("Single Channel Template"), which includes an automated Excel table, for your calculations, and use Sheet 4 to record your answers. For an explanation of the automated table for Exercise 14.1, refer to Quantitative Methods, p. 379. Excel template for Exercise 2.1 and 14.1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question 2.1
The monthly ambulatory visits shown in Table EX 2.1 occurred in an outpatient clinic.
Months visits
July 2160
August 2186
September 2246
October 2251
November 2243
December 2162a) Predict visits for January, using the naïve forecast method
b) Predict visits for January, using a three -period moving average
c) Predict visits for January, using a four-period moving averageExercise 14.1
People call a suburban hospital's health hotline at the rate of eighteen per hour on Monday mornings; this can be described by Poisson distribution. Providing general information or channeling to other resources takes an average of three minutes per call and varies exponentially. There is one nurse agent on duty on Mondays. Determine each of the following:a. System utilization
b. Average number in line
c. Average time in line
d. Average time in the system

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

what is your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind my deadline have since been passed yesterday