Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Kindly assist me with this pls you will right a project on

Customer Question

kindly assist me with this pls you will right a project on the marketing process management of McDonald fast food Your tasks are as follows: 1. Identify the strategic objectives of the organisation. 2. Analyse how the strategy of the selected operation/process
is aligned with the strategic objectives of the organisation based on the performance objectives and characteristics of the operation/process. 3. Evaluate the overall design of the operation/process regarding its total supply network, location of capacity,
physical layout, and jobs. 4. Assess the deployment of technology within the operation/process based on the performance objectives as well as volume-variety characteristics. 5. Evaluate the planning and control methods or approaches for managing the demand
and capacity of the operation/process. 6. Analyse the techniques utilised for improvement of the operation/process, as well as for detecting/preventing failure and ensuring quality. Your Final Project should follow the given outline: 1. Brief description of
company and operation/process selected 2. Strategic objectives of organisation and operation/process 3. Operation/process design 4. Utilisation of technology 5. Planning and control of the operation/process 6. Improvement, failure, and quality 7. Conclusion
Your Final Project should also include a section on how and where you obtained the information sources and the methodology used to perform any analysis. This project should follow a structured approach and should be prepared and presented as a professional
business report. Please be sure your report adheres to the Harvard Referencing System.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?