F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
20040807

I was browsing your site and I see that you answered t s

Customer Question

I was browsing your site and I see that you answered t his question 2 yrs ago. I am doing some research. What is your fee for a copy of the solution that your suggested. Global Investment case The Gibson Company is a United
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide detail or link of the previous answered question, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I submitted a request earlier for a response to this information that I saw on the website.
How do I get a copy of the answer to this question.This is the link for the information that I saw it on.
http://www.justanswer.com/business-finance-homework/7lxh0-global-investment-case-the-gibson-company-united.html
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I am sending you the offer, please accept it so the answer may be provided, please also mention your deadline, as well, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not accept your offer. Like I said I was browsing and asked a question. You should simply let me know what I asked for is not available. Please cancel the request and allow me to get my refund. I am not happy with this service and I do not want to give you a negative feedback because you cannot provide me with what I asked for.Thank you.