linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need help with a paper I am trying to complete. I am

Customer Question

I need help with a paper I am trying to complete. I am trying to complete a paper due in my accounting 560 class on ABC costing.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The assignment is "Activity-Based Costing (ABC) in Service Industries. I need as soon as possible. I have already started writing the assignment. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to upload the assignment to you for your review and what I have done so far. Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I am sending you the offer, please accept it so I can provide you the answer, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand. I am sorry this is first time doing something like this. Have you sent the offer? Also I would like to know if you are able to finish the assignment by tomorrow morning. I have uploaded the assignment and what I have done so far. Thanks so much for your help.
Karen Coston
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

How many hours from now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Thank you to the telephone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to have wasted you time. I am no longer interested in the service. Thanks so much for your time.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay, better luck next time.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need the answer?