linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Can you help me with this: ****

Customer Question

Attachment: 2015-07-25_151026_audit_development_plan.docx

Attachment: 2015-07-25_151139_internal_controls_questionnaire_1.docx

Can you help me with this: **** I only need to do the Accuracy objective I have the completed questionnaire and the completeness objective done which I attached.

Audit Program Development. Based on the findings of the Internal Controls Questionnaire, prepare a list of audit objectives for your selected business cycle. Then, develop an audit program to meet your stated audit objectives. Include substantive tests of transactions, analytical procedures, and tests of account balances in your audit program. Be sure to identify the procedures necessary to analyze the income statement accounts related to your selected business cycle. 1. Occurrence - Transactions actually took place and exist. 2. Completeness - Existing transactions are recorded. 3, Accuracy - Recorded transactions are stated at the correct amounts.

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am unable to open the files you have attached, please upload it on some other link like mediafire.com so I can view the data you have conpleted, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I asked the for the question to be closed... I ended up getting it done. Thanks I will request you on my next one!! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok I changed my mind can you help? I thought I had it done... I just need a little more help. I can upload what I have. Still just need help with Accuracy part. I have completed some but I needed to conform to other parts of paper

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/g3e1h8mxwj76a/Audit_program

I uploaded what I have done so far, which is the paper called accuracy, the completed questionnaire and the completed parts of the paper. I need what I have done to be edited/ rewritten/ formatted into what the rest of the paper is....

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I can review and make some basic editing and formatting changes for you if you want.Further i am sending you an offer to reflect the fair price for the review and editing work for all three documents. Please accept the offer so i can start working on it.Further also mention your deadline .
Have a nice day :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure why that price seems fair! I already paid 30 and I have not received anything for the 30 I already paid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE CLOSE QUESTION