linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need this by Sunday July 26, 2015. Thank you !

Customer Question

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need these addition questions answear.Refer to two articles found at the Federal Trade Commission:
Fair Credit Reporting Act: http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0155-free-credit-reports
Avoiding Scams: http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0120-avoiding-scams-101
Provide answers to the following questions based on your readings and your personal experiences. Answers should be 100 to 150 words each.
1. If you find errors on your credit report, what steps would you take to correct them?
2. There are many organizations that claim they will repair your credit for a fee. From your readings, should someone use a credit repair service? Why or why not? What are some actions these organizations can take that should be a red flag?
3. Have you, a family member, or a friend been a victim of identity theft? How did it happen? Describe the resolution process, i.e., how much time did it take, what credit damage was corrected?
4. Using the FTC site, what can you do to minimize the chance of your identity getting stolen?
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi again. PDtax here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you be able to provided me with an answer by Sunday July 27th ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry July 26
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. PDtax here.
I reviewed all the short essays you need. I think there were nine. Add some multiple choice questions and several readings, and there is a lot to do.
I can assist, but need to ask for a price bump to do so.
Accept the attached offer of additional service, and I will deliver this today. I do need a time due, as I have other projects due today.
PDtax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You reviewed the material the day it was due and now you want to charge me rush service ?? I asked this question on Thursday. In addition, $50 to review material ??? I was already charge $59 deposit for nothing !!! Im a long time customer and Im extremely disappointment with your service. It is not my problem that you have additional work if you are not capable of answering on timely matter it is your responsibility to give it to someone that can.
I will contact customer service and i will make sure your i rate your poor service.