linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

You have been hired as an executive director of a small

Customer Question

You have been hired as an executive director of a small nonprofit organization. Among your many duties are to determine an annual budget and develop a fiscal plan for the organization.For this assignment, you must develop a 2-page spreadsheet that you
will deliver to the director and staff containing an annual generic annual budget for the RTWMTC. Using an income of 800,000 per year, you must answer the following questions:•How many employees does the RTWMTC company have, and what is the breakdown of their
salaries (you may choose)?•What additional costs does RTWMTC have (include utilities, lease/mortgage, phone, etc.)?•What is the surplus or deficit of the RTWMTC?Remember to use the library or other credible resources to support your argument. Be sure to cite
your sources using the correct standard of APA.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What stands for RTWMTC? Should the figures used to be assumed or you will provide the figures, and what is your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
assumed from the income of 800,000 per year dead line is Saturday but would like it by Friday if possible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They do not say what RTWMTC stands for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
must be a two page spreadsheet
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you the offer, if you agree please accept it so the answer may be provided, please also confirm that I have to use the assumed figures for expenses and other items, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks I will figure it our for myself I thought 32.00 was my offer. I was just looking for how to start this project not to be taken to the cleaners. Much luck on your high cost
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Take care.