linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Due 12:00am CST 5/17/15Deliverable Length: 4-6 slides

Customer Question

Due 12:00am CST 5/17/15
Deliverable Length: 4-6 slides (excluding Title and Reference slides)
Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries. There are several examples of disastrous public relations fallout that have occurred when companies have outsourced work to other nations. When determining where to move offshore as a company, the leaders of the organization must make several decisions.
Using course theories and current multinational organizations that have locations in several countries, convey your own thoughts on the subject and address the following:
•What leadership considerations must an organization weigh in selecting another country to open a location such as a manufacturing plant?
•How might leaders need to change leadership styles to manage multinational locations?
•What public relations issues might arise from such a decision?
•How would you recommend such a company to demonstrate their social responsibility to their headquarters country as well as any offshore locations?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need the answer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
What should be the length of answer and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Length is 4-6power point slides. Deadline has already passed. I was going to start it tonight when I got off work, but I can wait till tomorrow if you can do it by then.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Sorry unable to this in this short time period, I will not be able to provide the answer before 48 to 72 hours from now, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can extend for 48 hours till Wednesday, if that is acceptable?

Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Please view the offer, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please excuse my delay in my response. It is really not worth the extra $70 to me for this exercise. It is simple enough and I can complete it with no trouble. You have been very helpful in the past with excellent results and I hope we can continue to do business in the future. I definitely consider you to be an asset and look forward to our continued partnership.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your encouraging remarks, will be looking forward for you, take care.