getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

For Alex OnlyPut together a PowerPoint presentation with

For Alex Only
Put together a PowerPoint presentation with 12–15 slides that can be used for both internal purposes and when you meet with all of your vendors to kick off a vendor certification program. To earn full credit on the PowerPoint, you must use colored slides, clip art or charts, or photos on each slide to make them eye-appealing, along with 150–200 words of speaker notes for each slide, explaining the slide's content. Slides must not be covered with commentary; that is what the speaker notes are for.
Assume the following information about a company:
The company is currently assessing a make versus buy decision.
The company currently makes product line "A" using proprietary technology. Its variable cost/unit is $10, and its fixed cost allocation of overhead based on producing 10,000/yr is $20/unit, for a total standard cost of $30/unit.
The company also makes 3 other completely different and separate product lines on different equipment.
The company has a quote from an outside vendor for this product A, for $18/unit.
Assignment:

Given the data presented, what criteria would you use to evaluate the make versus buy decision that faces you?
As a company’s managers create the optimum supply chain, there are many criteria that must be weighed, and in some cases, trade-offs are made. List at least 5 trade-off type decisions that the firm's managers would have to make to establish the optimum supply chain. Include why it is a trade-off and the added information that you would need to actually make the best choice.
The following is an example of a trade-off:

Should the manufacturing plant be located closer to its raw material vendors or its customer base? Why?
Make up a checklist that a company’s vendor certification team should fill out when it visits a vendor prior to certifying them. What are the pros and cons of installing a vendor certification program?

Provide References and 150-200 speaker notes per slide
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
I will have to opt out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to make this question open to all experts

I will be able to do this one also. When is it due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tonight as well. if you can provide both answers tonight i will provide a bonus for both.

Completing both tonight may not be possible. May I do this one tomorrow?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you do this one first and the other tomorrow?

Fine. I start now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you
Please download your answer Here

It is 3 AM in my country now. I had been working whole night. I will hit bed immediately. Will work on your other question in morning.
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.