Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in many business related courses.

Voted as the most innovative company for three consecutive

Voted as the most innovative company for three consecutive years during 2006-2008 and voted as America’s number 1 most Admired Company (McGregor, 2008), Apples faces a major challenge to continue growth at this level. Describe two factors you think Apple should consider as the company develops long-term strategy for growth. 2. If Apple were to build a balanced scorecard, what two objectives do you think should be included in the learning and growth perspective? You may use examples from the balanced scorecard institute’s website, Apple Article

I need it in APA Format. Due 10.27.13

Alex : Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer and thanks for requesting me. Is there a word count requirement for these two questions?
Alex : Thanks, Alex

Two pages preferably. Also, you answered this question for another person about a year ago.

Alex : In that case I may have it. Do you have the link to that question?

Here is what i find when i google the is a link to what you answered a year ago.

I was able to find it. Please remember to rate based on your level of satisfaction.

Please remember to rate my answer so I am compensated for my time. Thanks, Alex