getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.

Can you assist with the following: Select a current product

Can you assist with the following: Select a current product with which you are familiar, and pitch a new Integrated Marketing Communication plan (IMC) to your client. Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides that includes the following components: • Identify any considerations you will need to employ to build and maintain the brand and customer loyalty. • Create a print ad and a video broadcast for the product featuring your new strategy (Youtube TM, video, or power point storyboard is acceptable).
Welcome to Just Answer!
I did this question recently for product - Apple juice by Earth's Best. I created print ad also. But I did not create Video as I do not have required tools.
If you would like to use that answer as model, I will upload that here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you,

I would love to see what you have. Please upload.

Thanks again.

Thank you.
Please download your model answer Here

Please give Excellent Service rating so that I get paid for my work.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It looks good...can you help me create a print ad for Tazo Tea, just so I can compare.

Thank you!