Steven, M.Acc.
Steven, M.Acc., Instructor
Experience:  Instructor and accountant. Master's degree in Accounting.
24317596

be sure to include each of these positions on the Org chart

Need a Org Chart with the Position in a Hospital must include the following: -Board of Directors -Chief Executive Officer (CEO) -Legal Counsel -Chief Information Officer (CIO) -Chief Operating Officer (COO) -Chief Finanacial Officer (CFO) -Chief Human Resources Officer -Chief Quality Officer -Chief of the Medical Staff (CMS) -Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) -Health Information Management (HIM Director) -Coding Supervisor -HIPAA Privacy Officer -Release of Information Manager (ROI) -Transcription Supervisor -Medical Record Supervisor -Tumor of Cancer Registrar

Hi Jason,

Welcome to JustAnswer!

You can download the solution to your assignment here. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your positive rating! Please let me know if I can be of further help.