linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Help! Business any sign someone at least looked at this

Customer Question

Attachment: 2013-10-20_095948_busn-278-12411_-_budgeting_and_forecasting_files.zip

Would be great. I don't know why I paid all that money and still have to worry if I'm getting help or not.

My first question here, really need the help! Everything required is here. I need 1-7

I need this by 10pm est--18 hours

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 3 years ago.

Is it possible to get an extension for the deliverables?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wish, if I could I wouldn't have any problems doing it myself. I really need the help I posted it at 5:30 this morning est with hopes to be relieved that I would get help. I put 10pm est so I would have a chance to use the work as reference it absolutely has to be in by 12:00am est. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't completely copying the work. But I have another class I'm working on so this would really help so much.

Expert:  David L. replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks.

I am not absolutely sure that I will have the time to complete all of the deliverables by the deadline later today, so I am going to open up this question to other experts that may have more time and able to complete all deliverables by the deadline.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How long will that take, its been 10 hours and you are the first person to respond.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If someone will help with this I can pay more by friday, I would have done it through paypal but it wouldn't let me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
No one will answer! I read it takes an hour to get an answer and now I've counted on you guys and haven't got help!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Please!!!! Help. How long do you need to do this???
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.