linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Help! Business any sign someone at least looked at this

Customer Question

Would be great. I don't know why I paid all that money and still have to worry if I'm getting help or not.

My first question here, really need the help! Everything required is here. I need 1-7

I need this by 10pm est--18 hours

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 3 years ago.

Is it possible to get an extension for the deliverables?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wish, if I could I wouldn't have any problems doing it myself. I really need the help I posted it at 5:30 this morning est with hopes to be relieved that I would get help. I put 10pm est so I would have a chance to use the work as reference it absolutely has to be in by 12:00am est. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't completely copying the work. But I have another class I'm working on so this would really help so much.

Expert:  David L. replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks.

I am not absolutely sure that I will have the time to complete all of the deliverables by the deadline later today, so I am going to open up this question to other experts that may have more time and able to complete all deliverables by the deadline.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How long will that take, its been 10 hours and you are the first person to respond.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If someone will help with this I can pay more by friday, I would have done it through paypal but it wouldn't let me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
No one will answer! I read it takes an hour to get an answer and now I've counted on you guys and haven't got help!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Please!!!! Help. How long do you need to do this???
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.