linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Help me understand more about expected utility theory and bounded

Customer Question

Help me understand more about expected utility theory and bounded rationality, and how are they being addrressed in this questions below. Thanks.

From the viewpoint of expected utility theory, should this situation ever have developed in the first place?
How did bounded rationality on the part of buyers and lenders contribute to the underlying causes of the housing crisis of 2008, which is still being felt today?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

A couple of questions while looking this prompt over

1) Is there a word or citation requirement or are you just seeking some general information on the topic as you prepare your response.

2) What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The requirement is 3-4 pages and there isn't a requirement for the citation or reference. This assignment is due on Monday 21, October.

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does someone else respond to my question automatically, since yu are not able to assist me in this question?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will like for you to close this question. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will like for you to close this question.