linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

1. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint,

Customer Question

4. A project can be segmented into which of the following? A. Sub-jobs B. Success markers C. Work packages D. Events 5. ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm? A. 2nd Party – where a customer audits its supplier B. 3rd Party – where a qualified national or international standards/certifying agency serves as an auditor C. Certification is sought by any firm assuming they pay annual dues. D. 1st Party – where a firm audits itself against ISO standards 6 .Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean production? A. Production ahead of demand B. Kanban production control system C. Group plant loading technology D. Minimized run times 7. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following financial measurements can be used to measure the firm's ability to make money? A. Sales B. Operating expenses C. Return on investment D. Dividends 8. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with? A. Continuous improvement management B. Quality management C. Time management D. Environmental management 9. During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm? A. People management skills B. Application of the learning curve theory C. Tools and materials availability D. The correct project software 10. In a Gantt chart the vertical axis represents which of the following? A. Cost B. Tasks C. Time D. Revenue 11. In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand? A. Cyclical elements B. Past elements C. Future elements D. Level elements 12. Which of the following is a characteristic that can be used to guide the design of service systems? A. Services are all similar. B. Services businesses are inherently entrepreneurial. C. Services cannot be inventoried. D. Quality work means quality service. 13. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following can be a capacity-constrained resource (CCR)? A. Product design B. A customer C. An employee D. Inoperable equipment 14. A project manager must consider several components when overseeing the planning process of aggregate operations; specifically, whether such components are factors that are internal or external to the organization. Which of the following factors would be classified as an internal component for an organization? A. Inventory levels and economic conditions B. Competitor behavior and current workforce C. Market demand and subcontractor capacity D. Current physical capacity and current workforce 15. Which of the following is one of Dr. Eli Goldratt's rules of production scheduling for optimized production technology? A. If you lose an hour at a bottleneck it is better than making scrap. B. Do not allow bottlenecks to govern the flow of the line. C. An hour saved at a bottleneck operation does not increase the process flow. D. Utilization and activation of a resource are not the same. 16. Deming’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle? A. Continuous improvement B. Standard deviation C. Project management D. Control charting 17. Which production process term best describes the situation when activities in a stage of production must stop because there is no work? A. Staging B. Buffering C. Starving D. Blocking

18. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following can be a capacity-constrained resource (CCR)?

A customer

An employee

Inoperable equipment

Product design

19. During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm?

The correct project software

Tools and materials availability

People management skills

Application of the learning curve theory

20.

Which is the one correct value stream principle?

Keep the value stream moving at minimum velocity.

Look for efficiencies in the factory, office, physical, procedural, and technical operations.

Concentrate on speeding up value-adding operations rather than removing waste.

Eliminate waste that stops, slows down, or diverts the value stream.

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  linda_us replied 8 months ago.
Welcome and Thanks for requesting me.

Please let me know if you still need this?