PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA/CPA, Former college instructor and tutor.
64119565

wanted to see if you could help me with this if you have time.

wanted to see if you could help me with this if you have time. I really need the first two questions by today and the other part can wait until tomorrow if you can not do it today.

please post your 150 - 300 word response to the following)

You have been selected to participate in a new bonus plan. You will receive a bonus based on the average cost of delivering a service. You know the fixed cost of that service is currently 75% of total costs. What action will you take to ensure that you receive a bonus?

Explain the difference between direct cost and indirect cost. What are some ways to allocate indirect costs? Why is monitoring direct and indirect costs important to the financial stability of a human service organization?

Write a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculations valuable to a human service agency? What might happen if a human service agency did not determine the cost per output and cost per outcome?

Post your answers as a Microsoft® Word attachment

PDtax :

Welcome to the site. I'm PDtax, and thanks for asking for me.

PDtax :

I will have answers for you later today.

PDtax :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100908300/JA%20essay%2010-16.docx is the link to my essay in Word format.

PDtax :

Thanks for asking for me. I'm PDtax.