getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.

Can you assist with the following: Select a current product with which you are familiar, and pitch a new Integrated Marketing Communication plan (IMC) to your client. Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides that includes the following components: • Identify any considerations you will need to employ to build and maintain the brand and customer loyalty. • Create a print ad and a video broadcast for the product featuring your new strategy (Youtube TM, video, or power point storyboard is acceptable).

Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for requesting me. I need two days to do this one. when is it due?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is due today by 11:59 MST.

We are hit by cyclone Phailin. So facing power problem and network problem. Could not check your response early.
I am working on it. Hope it is not too late.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry to hear that and I hope that you and you're family are okay. Thank you.

Yes, we are fine. Things are getting normal now.

Please download your answer Here

I have created a print ad. I do not have tools to create video ad or storyboard.
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.