R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  Business Homework Expert
20870358

I know you have answered this before. I have the same assignment.

I know you have answered this before. I have the same assignment. Thanks
Complete Exercises 13.1, 13.3, and 13.11 on pages 354–359 in Quantitative Methods in Health Care Management.
Use this template to record and submit your answers for grading:

Use these Excel automated templates for your calculations (do not submit these files, but transfer information from them to the Excel file you are submitting):

Note on using the Excel templates: For a brief description of the Excel automated templates, refer to pages 338 and 345 in Quantitative Methods. Save the templates to your desktop before using. Make sure macros are enabled.
Any existing numbers in green cells in the automated tables are for examples, and show where you should enter the data. You must delete or overwrite these numbers to perform the calculations. The yellow cells of the automated templates are protected to prevent users from accidentally deleting or overwriting the formulas. There is no need to unprotect the templates.

Thanks for asking. Please download file below

https://app.box.com/s/h4xzs5kom5a8jqgw2ing

Please leave a rating.

Let me know if I could help with any other problem.

Thanks