PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA/CPA, Former college instructor and tutor.
64119565

Here are the details for the one due next week. Which I will

Here are the details for the one due next week. Which I will request all this the right way so you get paid of course, I just wanted to get your blessing that you have time and all that first.
For the Portfolio Project, students will conduct an analysis of a recent article and provide their evaluation and outcome expectations in a written paper of 1500-2500 words that discusses:
• A minimum of three general economic principles related to the article
• Identification of three to five macroeconomic indices
• Definition and explanation of the indices e.g., GDP, CPI, and other economic calculations
• Definition and explanation of the indices
• Discussion about what the specific indices mean in relationship to the overall article and how they impact each other
Appropriate evaluation, decisions and forecasts that could be made from the information.

PDtax :

Welcome to the site. I'm PDtax, and thanks for asking for me.

PDtax :

I normally ask a higher price for longer papers like this. 1500-2500 words plus research will take some time to do. I will do it for you for $80.

PDtax :

If that is acceptable, please revise the price and also advise the date required. I also saw the other question you posted, but I can't open the question thread and respond directly to it. I have advised the site to assist.

Customer:

I completely understand. For some reason it wasn't allowing me to go beyond the $40.00. I will update it now if it will allow it. Did you receive the assignment due this week? I requested it before this one.

PDtax :

As i said, I could not open the other question, and asked site management to assist.

Customer:

Great. Thank you. Once we are out of chat mode, I can update the price for this question. It is not allowing me to do it now.

Ok.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is the other question that you couldn't access for some reason.

Begin working on your Portfolio Project by researching and selecting an article for your analysis. Appropriate articles are those that:

• Are no older than six months old

• Contain at least three general economic principles

• Contain at least three to five macroeconomic indices.

Submit an outline that provides information on your article and the three general economic principles and the three to five macroeconomic indices you will be discussing in your Project.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I couldn't do $80 as there wasn't an option. I will do $60 and add a $20 bonus when it is completed. Is that ok?

Sure. If you could provide some more detail about the paper, that would help. "A minimum of three general economic principles related to the article" and any other specifics would help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

problem is i dont have an article. im not sure what kind of article would be best to use or where the best place to obtain an article for these assignments.

I asked about the principles you wanted included. I will locate a suitable article.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my apologies, i got ahead of myself. inflation, trade-offs, incentives and margins.

working on it now. will try to have project complete by dinner time tonight.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great!! Thank you!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100908300/JA%2010-11-13%20essay.docx is a link to the essay.

Please review it and ask for any assistance. I will remove the link after you accept the essay.

An accept, and the bonus promised, will be appreciated.

PDtax
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is for the final assignment. I will accept it. The one I need for this Sunday is

• Are no older than six months old

Will you be able to complete this by Sunday?

yes. please post it to a new thread and I'll be able to do it Sunday.

PDtax
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is already posted to a new thread. The moderator for the site sent it to you.

I see.