getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

Macroeconomics

Hi. can u help me out on this topic with macroeconomics Penn Foster final project... i need an essay but of China currency please

Alex :

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. How long does the answer need to be and when is it due?

Thanks for requesting me.
I did this paper for three currencies - Indian, Mexican, and Hungarian currencies.
I can do this for China currency, but I will need some time to do research. Also, the price you are offering is quite low for such paper.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes im sorry.. is it possible to change from china to Colombia Currency better and how much do u charge?

I will post answer in 2 days. For this one I request a bonus of $40 after I post the answer.
hello
is this proposal acceptable to you? shall I continue to work on this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. yes its acceptable thanks for your help!

Thank you. Will post today.
Please download your answer Here

Please give Excellent Service rating so that I get paid for my work. Please add a bonus of $40 as agreed.
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.