R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  Business Homework Expert
20870358

Hello,Can someone please assist. Link attached below

Can someone please assist. Link attached below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsguguysvz4htoj/Project%20Part%20B.docx

Thanks

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to continue waiting.

Thanks

Hello, my name is Greg.

The moderator let me know you were still seeking assistance possibly but I see this was sent several days ago.

Do you still need this answer and, if so, what is the deadline to get the prompt returned to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Greg,

Tuesday is the deadline

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am unable to view your most recent response. Please repost

Thanks

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, can I have this by Thursday morning the latest?

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you. We cannot guarantee or predict response time, but are searching for a professional to assist within your timeframe and you'll receive an email as soon as you have a new reply.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Angela,

Any updates?

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes please

Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Any update?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi R.R. Jha,

Are you able to assist with the question above within the link?

Thanks

I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for asking. I can help with them. Please confirm you need help with only part B, as for now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great thanks, XXXXX XXXXX is fine for now. Appreciate it, I will add a bonus. Can you have this within the next 24 hours?

Ok, I'll send it by tomorrow.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Any update?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi R.R. Jha,

Will you be able to send this today?

Yes, I'll send it in a few hours.
Please download file below

https://app.box.com/s/ammfvhkwbpdatr8d0dun

It was quite time taking work. I hope you'd consider the bonus generously.

Let me know anytime you need help with other projects. Just add 'For RRJha' at the start of your question and I'll get back to you.

Thanks
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: Business Homework Expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks R.R. Jha,

Will be sure to do so! Do you know when you will have part C?

Thanks for the rating and bonus. When is part C due?
If you wish me to post the answer here, price would be same as that for part B. But looking at the volume of work for part C, let me know if you could add $40 extra this time.

Thanks and regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure, by Friday

Alright, thanks