R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  Business Homework Expert

Exercises: 9.1, 9.4, and 9.7The following exercises are

Attachment: 2013-10-04_195317_ex._9.1_9.4_9.7_templates.xlsx

Exercises: 9.1, 9.4, and 9.7 The following exercises are required and cover topics in this week's required reading. Review the instructions carefully before completing and submitting the exercises. Complete Exercises 9.1, 9.4 and 9.7 on pages 232–236 in Quantitative Methods in Health Care Management. Use the Excel document below to record your answers. Save the template to your desktop before using. Excel template for Exercises 9.1, 9.4, and 9.7 Note: For 9.7, provide a short response to the following (9.7j): "Use the measures in 9.7h and i for the final comparison among the three sites, and discuss potential problems at each site or overall for the company. What are your recommendations to correct them?" This is all the information I have

Please download answer below

Please leave the rating. Let me know if you need help with any other questions. Just add 'For RRJha' at the start of new question to ask for me.