linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

I have an excel spreadsheet in which I have to show my work.

I have an excel spreadsheet in which I have to show my work. I would need to send you the xls doc. The question is below. Please make note that the cost of debt when calculated is before tax and has to be converted to an after tax return. The returns on preferred and common stock are already after tax so are not adjusted.

Saint Leo Manufacturing is going to introduce a new product line and to accomplish this it has four projects analyzed in which it wants to invest a total of $100 million. Your job is to find what it will cost to raise this amount of capital based on the cost of the capital as outlined below:

I can help you with these question. Please upload the excel.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please click here for solution

If you select the cell you will see the working behind the amount. If you still have any doubt feel free to ask and I would be happy to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much. Will you be online tomorrow? I have another and I want you to help.

I can help you with this new question as well.

Please let me know your deadline and offer for this additional question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The due date is Wednesday. I will send it as a question tomorrow. Can you close the other file? Thank you so much☺️
As requested I have closed the file. Please do rate my solution by clicking smiley face.