linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

Governmental and Non Profit Accounting

Record each of the following transactions on 1. the Cash Basis, 2. The Modified Accrual Basis, and 3. the Accrual Basis. January 1 Billed customers $4,000 for services rendered 3 Purchased $500 of supplies on account 5 Purchased a truck costing $30,000 (to be paid on Feb 3) 11 Collected $2,000 from customers on account 15 Recorded accrued wages to date, $3,000 17 Paid for supplies 21 Paid wages February 3 Paid for the truck 5 $200 of supplies have been used 6 Depreciation on the truck for the month was $500. Set it up like this: Date Accounts Cash Basis (Dr,Cr) Modified Accrual Basis (Dr, Cr) Accrual Basis (Dr,Cr)

I would be happy to help you with your question today.
I will post the solution in an hour.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you... could you also try to explain things rather than just doing it? I really appreciate your help, I have been struggling with this problem all day and it is due tonight. Thanks again!!