R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  Business Homework Expert

Class: Operations Management

Class: Operations Management
Please I need this doc by Sunday night.

Thank you.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm waiting

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Waiting ..

I'd be glad to help with this. I'll work over this and get back to you by tomorrow.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

any news ?

Sorry for delay, I'm not getting email notifications from this thread. Please download file below

Thanks and regards
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: Business Homework Expert