Mark Twain
Mark Twain, MBA
Experience:  I have an MBA in Finance, and have been tutoring business and finance courses for over a year now.
68930079

I need help with my statistics lab there are 15 questions

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

Ok, can you post the questions and also state your deadline?

-M

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure how to post the questions because there is no print screen button on this computer for me to copy and then paste the question so that I could upload the file

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

You can upload the document via this site by selecting the "insert/edit image" tab, or you can use a third party file upload site such as dropbox or mediafire and post a link to the file in your response. Let me know if you still have any questions.

-M

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

would it be possible for me to give you my login information for this assignment the files aren't uploading. Some of the problems have more than one part I noticed so I can include a bonus also.

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

It is against the site's policy to share personal information of any sort, so the only way to do this is for you to upload the files, maybe via a third party file-upload site such as dropbox or mediafire.

-M

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm still not able to upload the file. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to be able to do this.

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I'll wait for you to upload the file.

-M

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'll upload the file tomorrow morning probably around 9 a.m. mst if that's ok

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

Ok, that's fine.

-M

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi:

I was able to upload the file on box.com here is the link:

https://app.box.com/s/7myy8bxe97e4vewyztac

There are several problems were there are more portions that need to be answered but I can't move on to those until I answer these first. Will I have to upload those questions one at a time?

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I can help with these, but the amount you're offering is low. I noticed you indicated you would be willing to add a bonus. Can you give a rough estimate of how much the bonus might be?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm open to whatever you feel is fair that's usually how I've done the bonus in the past.

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll work on it and let you know based on how much work is involved total, what I think you should add as a bonus. Is that ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's ok with me

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

Ok, good. I'll get these done by 6:00PM EST, and you can send the remaining parts once you receive the answers to these ones.

-M

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok will do thanks

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I'll be in touch as soon as I'm done with these.

-M

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

I'm running a bit late. Is it okay if I post the answers later tonight?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes I have untill 11:59 mst to get this done

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I'll see how much of it I can get done within the next hour. You should have stated that the deadline was tonight when I asked you yesterday, but you did not make that clear, and you also marked the assignment as low urgency, so I thought we had more time than that.

Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

Ok,

Here are the answers to the questions:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bwv19fx25x98bg9/Stats_lab_9-9-2013.docx

I will encourage you to post the remaining questions under a different thread because even though I will be able to work on them, it will have to be after 11:00PM EST. Posting the remaining questions in a different thread will allow someone else to potentially complete them before 11:00PM EST. I know you said your deadline is midnight MST, so I don't want to be cutting too close to the deadline if it can be avoided. If you post them in a different thread, you should state the deadline, so that anyone responding will know that there is an imminent deadline.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-M

Mark Twain, MBA
Experience: I have an MBA in Finance, and have been tutoring business and finance courses for over a year now.
Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.
I just got back. Did you get somebody to work on the remaining questions?
Expert:  Mark Twain replied 1 year ago.

I never heard back from you. I hope everything is okay.

-M