FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer, Accountant & Researcher
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

Need answers in 15 mins

Can you help me with the following questions in the 30 mins: 5. The due-process clause (Points : 2) allows the U.S. government to take private property without due process. allows a state to take private property without due process. is, by liberal interpretation, held to be a guarantee of protection from unreasonable legal procedures. does not apply to state governments. 6. Licensees are on the premises with the permission of the owner. (Points : 2) True False 7. A fee simple estate includes all of the following except: (Points : 2) it is alienable during life. it is not subject to rights of the owner's surviving spouse. it is alienable by will. it is liable for the debts of the owner before or after death. 8. The legislative branch of government has the function of (Points : 2) making laws. executing the laws. interpreting the laws. none of the above 9. Personal property becomes a fixture when it is attached to the building so that it cannot be removed without damaging the building. (Points : 2) True False 10. To what legal status (visitor) does a property owner owe a duty to warn of nonobvious dangers that are known to the property owner? (Points : 2) licensee trespasser invitee visitor on the premises without permission of the occupier 12. The fee simple absolute includes the right to use the land for any purpose the owner sees fit. (Points : 2) True False 13. The license differs from an easement because it is a revocable privilege to do something on the land of another. (Points : 2) True False 14. Real property is also: (Points : 2) land. buildings and fixtures. rights in the land of another. allof the above. 15. The government may take private property for a public use. (Points : 2) True False 16. Real property includes land, buildings and fixtures. (Points : 2) True False 19. A legal easement is created only by deed. (Points : 2) True False 20. The definition of Real property includes land and anything permanently attached to it. (Points : 2) True False 21. A system in which a central government is given power to administer to national concerns and individual states administer to local concerns is called (Points : 2) bicameral. constitutional. federal. tripartite. 22. A right to cut timber from another's property would be deemed a profit. (Points : 2) True False 23. Personal property that is attached permanently to the land or placed in a building in such a way or under such circumstances that it is deemed part of the real property is called a: (Points : 2) asset. estate. easement. fixture. 24. Judges of the United States (Points : 2) serve for life. are appointed by the Senate. cannot be impeached. are elected by the public. 25. A fixture is a form of personal property that has been "fixed" to the land or building in a way that it has become part of the real property. (Points : 2) True False 28. Property that is taken from its private owner and acquired by the taking by the government or public authority under the power of: (Points : 2) a restrictive covenant. eminent domain. an affirmative covenant. restraint. 30. Romulus deeds land to Rome University. The deed states, "To Rome University, as long as it remains a university." Romulus has given Rome (Points : 2) a fee simple absolute. a fee simple defeasible. a life estate. a remainder.

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I am working on your answer. One moment please.
5. The due-process clause (Points : 2) is, by liberal interpretation, held to be a guarantee of protection from unreasonable legal procedures.

6. Licensees are on the premises with the permission of the owner. (Points : 2) True

7. A fee simple estate includes all of the following except: (Points : 2) it is not subject to rights of the owner's surviving spouse.

8. The legislative branch of government has the function of (Points : 2) making laws.

9. Personal property becomes a fixture when it is attached to the building so that it cannot be removed without damaging the building. True

10. To what legal status (visitor) does a property owner owe a duty to warn of nonobvious dangers that are known to the property owner? (Points : 2) licensee trespasser invitee visitor on the premises without permission of the occupier
The choices do not seem to be responsive to the question

12. The fee simple absolute includes the right to use the land for any purpose the owner sees fit. (Points : 2) True

13. The license differs from an easement because it is a revocable privilege to do something on the land of another. False

14. Real property is also: (Points : allof the above.

15. The government may take private property for a public use. (Points : 2) True

16. Real property includes land, buildings and fixtures. (Points : 2) True

19. A legal easement is created only by deed. (Points : False

20. The definition of Real property includes land and anything permanently attached to it. (Points : 2) True

21. A system in which a central government is given power to administer to national concerns and individual states administer to local concerns is called (Points : 2) bicameral.

22. A right to cut timber from another's property would be deemed a profit. (Points : 2) True

23. Personal property that is attached permanently to the land or placed in a building in such a way or under such circumstances that it is deemed part of the real property is called a: fixture.

24. Judges of the United States (Points : 2) serve for life.

25. A fixture is a form of personal property that has been "fixed" to the land or building in a way that it has become part of the real property. (Points : 2) True

28. Property that is taken from its private owner and acquired by the taking by the government or public authority under the power of: (Points : 2) eminent domain.

30. Romulus deeds land to Rome University. The deed states, "To Rome University, as long as it remains a university." Romulus has given Rome (Points : 2) a fee simple defeasible.

I would be glad to continue our conversation and respond to any follow-up questions that you may have.
Experience: 25 years of experience helping people like you.